Followers

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hello Friend..... 6 ingredients or less card

Greetings all and I hope this post finds you extremely well. I have been enjoying some creative time lately in my craft room and I can tell you it is good for the soul.Today I want to share a card which only required 5 Close to My Heart Products. Yup, you read that correctly - 5. It is so easy to make you could do and assembly line to make multiples. The products are:

* Brushed Paper Packet
* Flamingo Dots
* Friendship Wreath Stamp 
(unfortunately retired but can be replaces with any of these)
* Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks Stamp pad
* Silver Geometric Washi tape

Here is the card that I made:

If you wanted to recreate this card, here is the recipe:

* Card Base: 5 1/2"w x 4 1/4"h
* Left strip: 2"w x 4 1/4"h
* Middle strip: 1 3/4" x 4 1/4"h
* Right strip: 1 3/4" x 4 1/4"h
* Silver Geometric Washi tape
* Yellow Circle 2 1/4"
* White Circle 2 1/2"
* Flamingo dots outer corners

You can find everything you need (and more) to express your creativity on my personal website. Just click shop and off you go. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will join me again soon. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.