Followers

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Crafty Card Gallery Design Team - Snow Y'all?

Greetings all and thanks for stopping by today!

Today I get to share my creation for Crafty Card Gallery's theme for this month. I picked snow. There is nothing more peaceful than a fresh snowfall (with big flakes) in the woods. I am lucky have woods butting up against our back fence and I love seeing the snow fall in the quiet. So today my card reflects that happy feeling. Here is my card:



The "snow" on the ground is heat embossed and the big snowflakes are from Stampin' Up. I love how this card turned out. The sponged background makes it look like the sky. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will show some bloggie love. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.