Followers

Monday, May 12, 2014

Crafty Card Gallery's Challenge Inspiration

Happy day all... Sue B here sharing the most recent Challenge given to us by Crafty Card Gallery. This month we were challenged to try a new technique. Well, I am always interested in trying to make new fun fold cards and this is one that I have always wanted to make. It is a Flower Petal Card. I used a template cut from CTMH's BandT Duo paper from the Free to Be special paper pack for May. Here is my card:

You can get this exclusive paper pack with a qualifying purchase. The other items I used are:

- CTMH Exclusive Inks: Ponderosa Pine, Sorbet, Sunset, Ruby and Bamboo
- CTMH Angel Friends Stamp Set
- CTMH Banner Wishes Stamp Set

I hope that you enjoyed my challenge inspiration. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.