On Saturday we had our Monthly Stamp Club with Julie and Friends. She always comes up with some wonderful projects and we also swap cards with a theme. Here are the cards that I received:
We made two cards today and it was great as we got to use the reverse of cuts. Here is the first one:
And the second was made from the frame from the pink die cut:
The flower was stamped in Stazon ink and then we used Aqua pens and ink (to give a watercolor effect). For this one I used pop dots to have the stamped image float in the frame. Of course I had to bling it up a little. I love the font on this stamp set too. I am off to be a bit more creative today. Until next time.....