Followers

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Come out Come out, Wherever you are....

Well, I have decided that it has been way to quiet here. I am having a creative day tomorrow and am anticipating the arrival of another birthday. I have even ordered some new Creative Memories stuff for myself as a present. I have decided to share my birthdays celebrating with all my wonderfully creative readers. From August 20th until September 5th (the anniversary of my birth) I will offer 15% off of every order $50 or more. There are some amazing products due out soon (including 3 limited addition border maker cartridges) and I want you to reap the benefits. Until then I wanted to share a special deal that will last all year long. Let me know if you have any questions....


Rewards Club

Rewards Club

You deserve to be rewarded!

If you love Creative Memories products and getting a great deal, our Rewards Club is just for you. Gain credit on every purchase so you can save money on future orders.
Become a club member for $39
Club members receive:
  • An immediate $10 club credit (or $39 club credit August 8-15!).
  • 15 percent club credit earned on the retail amount of each order. (Learn more about Digital Center purchases.)
  • Access to exclusive products.
  • Exclusive offers and promotions and email updates.
Have more questions?
View Rewards Club FAQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.