Followers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Christmas in July

Today, thanks to some wonderful crafty friends, I got started on some Christmas Cards. The idea started from some Christmas tags my friend Deneen was making. I thought, "What a great idea! Wouldn't it look great mounted on a card?" And then an idea was born. With my Gypsy and George and Basic shapes I set up the tags. The Christmas motifs were a free cartridge from Cricut Craft Room this weekend. Here is the result:




And here is the closeups:




This was my first time using Cricut Craft Room and I am not exactly sold yet. I still love my Gypsy and was a bit disappointed that I could not link my cartridges since I have them linked to the Gypsy. I will have to play with it more to see how I like it. 


Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful week. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had fun! Sorry I couldn't drag my foot there today. I still haven't even tried CCR yet ... So many crafts, so little time! Your cards turned out beautifully!! I'll be in N J next weekend with Copic certification classes... Nothing like a $500 commitment to make my foot move! :(. But I will look forward to sharing knowledge at future meet-ups.

    Fondly,
    Ellen CardMonkey

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.