Followers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

I've been a baaaaaaadddddd girl - Part 2

I just needed to share some of the other projects that I have worked on. This past Monday was a great one with 2 double sided page layouts and 1 single sided page layout done. Here are pics of them....



I found these Ariel borders and immediately thought of my daughter. She was the cutest thing singing with her Little Mermaid microphone. I have printed out my journaling which I will add this weekend.


This was a 2 page layout that was a Make it and Take it at the Scrapbook Expo in Somerset NJ. It was to use the double sided sticky tape and glitter. It was great to learn and I look forward to working with it more :)


And last but not least, this are two pages that I made with my L&M Storytellers of the month kit. I also discovered them at the Scrapbook Expo in NJ. This is their basic kit and I still had some left over. When I signed up for the year, I got 5 free kits. Good deal for sure. For $10 more you can get more embellishments. I am supposed to get a tote bag. I have to check on that .

Happy Scrapping,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.