Followers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

What a productive weekend.......

Happy Sunday!

I do not know where the weekends go! Even though I ran all weekend, I had a little bit of time to be creative the past two days. Yesterday was our Sat morning Stamping group that meets once a month. Had a wonderful time with our Creative Consultant, Julie and my fellow stampers, Nicole, Erin and Jean.

We made two projects yesterday. One was stamping with bleach and the otherwas a two step stamp set called "A rose is a rose". The bleach one was interesting as a background so I added patterned paper. I want to use the Create a Critter Cartridge when I order it....


Today while my daughter was at drama practice I decided to play with my new stamp set. It was a great deal as you got loads of stamps. I think there are 10 in total. Now I want to use it and stamp to make a sunflower with these Sweet Treats cups from Stampin' Up. They are fun to work with but I would have liked to see them a bit bigger. Let me know what you think....


Here is the up close of some of them.....


I hope that you enjoy these as much as I enjoyed making them. Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

4 comments:

  1. I just Love Your creativity my Love.... Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Sue they are beautiful! I wish i lived near you so i could join ur group :0(
    I love the lavender flowers with the glitter accents they r adorable,the candy cups r cool!
    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a road trip Jane. Hubby makes some slammin chuletas u habichuelas guisado . I can't wait for my craft room. Get skype and we can scrapbook online

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that idea is super cute!!! TFS!! Take Care!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.