Followers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh where Oh where has my creativity gone....

I thought that I would post a funny today. I have been so creative with a friend of mine. We sit and brainstorm and come up with awesome cards. When I sit alone and stare at my supplies I am not that creative. Do you think we have a design team in the making? Hmmmm.......

My other finish this week was two scrapbook pages on Monday. I will have to have my dear hubby take pictures so I can load them on the blog. They were pretty simple but I love them. They feature a new Stampin up product. I will give you more details when I post the pics.

For now I hope that you are all having a wonderful week. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you are working on. I love to hear from fellow creative folks :)

Until next time, same bat time, same bat channel

Happy Craftin'
SueNJ