Followers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Oh where Oh where has my creativity gone....

I thought that I would post a funny today. I have been so creative with a friend of mine. We sit and brainstorm and come up with awesome cards. When I sit alone and stare at my supplies I am not that creative. Do you think we have a design team in the making? Hmmmm.......

My other finish this week was two scrapbook pages on Monday. I will have to have my dear hubby take pictures so I can load them on the blog. They were pretty simple but I love them. They feature a new Stampin up product. I will give you more details when I post the pics.

For now I hope that you are all having a wonderful week. Feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you are working on. I love to hear from fellow creative folks :)

Until next time, same bat time, same bat channel

Happy Craftin'
SueNJ

1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome idea! It could be S&E Design Studios!!! Woohoo! I think we have a new project, hehe.... And next time you come over, we will work on YOUR stuff, enough of MY stuff, it can wait til you get your creativity back.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.