Followers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay....

My, oh my, what a wonderful day. It sure is even though I am a little under the weather. This blog post title is from a movie I saw a very long time ago. The reason for the title is of course Disney related. Our youngest son is an Honor student and a Marching Band member. This year is a Disney year and he really wants to go with the Band. If anyone knows about Marching Band they are a family. This being said, I am trying my hardest to earn the funds for him to go. This is where I need your help. I am running the following specials for the month of November from my Close to My Heart website (click the links to view the products):

A. Tombow Mono Adhesive Bundle-$22.90:
Regularly $25.45

1 Tape Runner & 3 Cartridge refills

B. Exclusive Cricut Bundle:

Order one (1) exclusive Cricut Art Philosophy, Artiste or Artbooking Collection and receive a free 12 x 12 Cricut mat

C. Album Bundle- $30.00
Regularly $36.85

1 My Legacy Faux Leather Album & 2 Memory Protector page refills

D. Cardmaking Workshops on the Go

Order one (1) Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kit and receive a Free mini stamp of your choice (Heartfelt Birthday Wish, A Little Gift, Baby Carriage, Dotted Love, Single Snowflake, A True Thank You, Santa's Greeting, or Tree Delights)

NOTE: You will need to email me your order here to receive these special discounts. 

You can also shop at my personal website as all orders are appreciated.

**All orders placed between now and November 30th will qualify for a drawing for a Visa gift card**

I thank you in advance for partnering with me to help make my son's Disney dreams come true. Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. awesome deals Sue! I hope many take advantage of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific specials, Susan! You're so creative AND such a wonderful mother to support your son's band endeavors with your Close To My Heart sales. xoxox

    Much love,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.