Followers

Thursday, November 14, 2013

You too Can do Magic too!

Good morning all and I hope that you are having an amazing week!

I have been busy preparing card workshops to offer to my friends who love Close to My Heart products as much as I do. First, I prepared this basic class for a new client of mine who I am teaching cardmaking and scrapbooking techniques to:
I used the Laughing Lola Scrapbooking workshop on the Go kit, Black & Grey Glitter Pape, Dotted Love stamp set and Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment.

I have also worked up an intermediate card workshop that will allow you to make 20 cards from 2 pieces of 12 x 12 patterned paper, one solid piece of 12 x 12 coordinating cardstock and scraps. It was so easy and I made them all in a short evening. Here is the collection:



If you are interested in these workshops., you can get both workshops when you purchase one of the Workshop on the Go kits from my website. For the workshops above I used the Laughing Lola Scrapbooking workshop on the Go kit. The extra items I used in my cards were:

Opaques Licorice adhesive gems
~ Gypsy Exclusive Inks! stamp pad
~ Black Exclusive Inks! stamp pad
~ Celebration My Acrylix stamp set from the the EXCLUSIVE Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
~ Just For You My Acrylix stamp set

I already have the Frosted Cardmaking Workshop on the Go and the Sparkle & Shine Scrapbooking kit (available in the Holiday from the Heart Gift Guide 2013) ready in the wings and can't wait to share with you what I create. And remember my special:

Receive $5 off every $50 you order in product from my website. To qualify for the discount, you just need to email me your list and I will invoice you. I can accept payment through Paypal, credit/debit card or check/money order. Remember that if you host an online gathering you can earn product credit and the chance to earn an item(s) at 50% off. I would love to help you with this. Want to earn some holiday cash? Come and share the joy of Close to My Heart with your friends and family. You can read more about it HERE. There is a wonderful opportunity for new members of the team right now that I know you would love!

Well, off I go to work with all my new items. Stay tuned for more creative inspiration. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.