Followers

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Giving Thanks....

Greetings all! Today I am guest designer at Crafty Card Gallery's blog and I could not be happier. The theme of the month is Thanks and I have loads to be thankful for. Here is the card I made for the challenge:


Recipe:

Paper: Card base and pattern paper are scraps from the box

Stamp Set: Close to My Heart's Cityscape Everyday Life

Inks: SU colors (I ordered my Close to My Heart inks and they should be here by Thursday)

Sentiment: Cut with my Cameo Silhouette

I decided for my post that I would list the Top 5 things I am thankful for (in no particular order):

1. My family (immediate and extended who love me for who I am)

2. My faith (it keeps me from going off the deep end of the pool )

3. My new opportunity to bring the love of papercrafting to others

4. My job (that allows me to help keep a roof over our heads and bellies full)

5. My dogs (who love me unconditionally and make my heart happy)

I hope that during this month that you will see what you can be thankful for. I know many have a rough row to hoe as they say but there is so much good we can see. Thanks to Crafty Card Gallery for having me today. Until next time....

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.