Followers

Monday, November 11, 2013

Sunburst Card ~ Inspired by Scrapbook Blessings Blog

Greetings all! 

This extended weekend has brought me family time and creative time (finally today). I decided to join in the fun with a challenge from Scrapbook Blessings Club. This is a wonderful blog that I stumbled upon while perusing Facebook. I always love to learn new things and this was so easy to put together. Here is my first card:


Here is the recipe of items that I used:

- Close to My Heart's Laughing Lola Scrapbook Workshop on the Go (paper and accessories)
- Close to My Heart's Gypsy Exclusive Ink
- Close to My Heart's Black & Grey Glitter Paper
- Close to My Heart's Daisy Cardstock

I have to say that I am loving this Workshop on the Go kit and I am awaiting an arrival of  my Sparkle & Shine Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go kit and the Frosted Cardmaking Workshop on the Go kit this week. I will be sharing so much more projects using Close to My Heart products. There is also a brand new product line that is coming soon and you can get yours early. 
Picture Your Life

When you join the Close To My Heart family from November 1 to December 15 and submit qualifying personal sales,*you’ll receive a stunning new product, the Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program—FREE! Close to My Heart has come up with their own "project life" scrapbooking system and will be releasing a brand new set of page protectors and sets of 188 double sided themed cards starting in February. The themed cards can also be used on your handmade greeting cards as well!! Come join my team and earn this for yourself before it is available. Contact me to start your journey!

Time to go off and spend some family time. Until next time....

7 comments:

  1. very cute! love the colors and the brads! #wildthang! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors ans great use of the scraps.

    Thanks for joining us over at The Scrapbooking Blessings Club this week and hope to see you again soon!
    Jennyfer, SBC DT

    ♥ ScrapBook Blessings Club DT ♥

    ♥ Jennyfer Creates ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! love the sparkle! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Scrapbook Blessings Club!

    Teresa
    SBC~Design Team

    Fresh and Renewed
    Scrapbook Blessings Club

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sunburst card! Thanks for playing along with us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for joining us at SBC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, and great job. Thank you for joining us at SBC

    Carolyn
    SBC DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love sunburst cards! Thanks for playing along with Scrapbook Blessings Club. After the challenge, make sure you stop by to see if you won. I hope you have a blessed day,
    Sandy
    ♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
    ♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.