Followers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Ok, Thanksgiving is now past so I can focus on the Holidays....

:::Cue Holiday Tunes on Pandora:::

Greetings all and thanks for stopping in today. If I could share a warm cup of apple cider or a hot toddy with you, I definitely would. Now that Thanksgiving has past and my scrapping day crop is over, I can focus on my holiday cardmaking. How about you?

Well, this week I plan on bringing you some Christmas cards that I am making for family and friends. Close to My Heart does have a Hannukah stamp set that I have to order. I definitely did not plan well enough this year!!! I do have an alternative card though . Here is the first card I have to share today:




Do you remember the 3 layouts I did with the Sparkle & Shine Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go HERE? Well, even after 3 double page layouts, I have more paper to work with for cards. The mat base though is some paper I had in my scrap pile from awhile back. Here are the supplies I used:

- Remaining paper from the Workshops On The Go® Sparkle & Shine Scrapbooking Kit
- CTMH 12" x 12" Slate cardstock
- CTMH Red Shimmer Trim
- November Stamp of the Month Illuminate (you can still get this for $5 if you place a $50 order on my website TODAY. There are 15 stamps in this set)
- Scrap paper from the pile

I cannot wait to share the next card with you. Remember that the current Promotion, Holidays from the Heart is currently going on. Choose one “star” item from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide FREE for every $100 of retail-priced products in your order from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide and/or the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book.

Shop online or contact me to place your qualifying order to earn your own “star” products today!


*Offer valid October 15 – December 31, 2013. No tax will be charged on the free item(s). Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price of the free item(s).


Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.