Followers

Monday, November 4, 2013

Holiday Cards, Day 5

Hidey ho all!

Today I had to dig deep to make this card that was inspired by a Hero Arts posting that I saw this week. I wanted to make a Hannukah card to share but did not order the Hannukah Celebration stamp set. Here is the card I made:

One of the items that I used that is current is the Green and Blue Epoxy Bubbles. The paper I used is retired but the Twilight 12" x 12" cardstock would work well. The stamp set is the Hodge Podge Alphabet but the Glamour Lowercase would be wonderful too. The vellum was from my scrap pile and I used my Corner rounder

I am so glad that you are joining me this week for these projects. Tomorrow I will be moving on to some Cricut Collection projects. I am biding my time to the new catalog because there is so much that is new that I can't wait to work with. Remember that the current Promotion, Holidays from the Heart is currently going on. Choose one “star” item from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide FREE for every $100 of retail-priced products in your order from the Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide and/or the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book.

Shop online or contact me to place your qualifying order to earn your own “star” products today!


*Offer valid October 15 – December 31, 2013. No tax will be charged on the free item(s). Shipping/handling is calculated based on the full retail price of the free item(s).


Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.