Followers

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Happy Day all.....

Greetings on this very cold and windy Sunday in NJ! At least the sun is shining and my food shopping is done. Now it is time to play with my new Close to My Heart products and make more things to share with you. I wanted to take today to let you know of some Retiring products that you do not want to miss out on. So here we go:

For those of you who already own the Art Philosophy Cricut Collection, the following Dimensional Elements are being retired:

Dimensional Elements Hearts

Dimensional Elements Notable Alphabet


Dimensional Elements Stars

Another item that makes your advent calendar a breeze is the:

My Creations® Cubby

And last but not least, the Workshops on the Go which you can view HERE. These are such an exceptional value with the detailed instructions and cutting guides you can use over and over again.

Please come by tomorrow to see what I have done with the Frosted Cardmaking Workshop. Your holiday cards can be done in a flash. 

Off I go to get creative before wrestling with the men in my life. Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.