Followers

Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Winter, Day 1

Greetings all!

I have been nursing Hubby back to health and this is giving me time to sit still and be creative also. I will be sharing cards I made with the Workshop on the Go Frosted Cardmaking kit over the next 3 days. I cannot tell you how impressed I am with these Workshops on the Go and am looking forward to the new ones coming in January. I am sad to see Laughing Lola and Frosted WOTG's being retired but I know there will be more to come. 



The Workshop on the Go Frosted Cardmaking kit (pictured above) comes with the easiest cutting guide that has everything cut for 15 cards (3 types with 5 cards each) in a blink of an eye. Here is the first card I made:



The additional items I used that are not included in the kit are:
Cocoa Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
Olive Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad

Twilight Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad
I must say that I am a convert to these Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads. I love how images look while using them. I am going to be getting more of these really soon. If you would like to create the cards I am showing the next several days, you will want to order your kit as soon as possible HERE as it is on the RETIRING ITEMS list. Once they are gone, they are gone so you don't want to miss out. And remember, if you order $50 in products, you can get the November Stamp of the Month (pictured below) for only $5 (save $12.95). 
Nov. Stamp of the Month-Illuminate

Come back tomorrow for the second card in the set I made. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, nicely done on your blog!! AND on the card. I like how you edged that piece in (looks like) Twilight ink. Oooh la la

    Fondly,
    Ellen (CardMonkey)
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.