Followers

Saturday, January 25, 2014

What Great Friends I Have.....

Good day all.....

Today I decided to surprise my stamping friends who meet once a month by coming to our monthly group. Since Dad passed on Monday they did not expect to see me but I felt the need to be surrounded by these phenomenal women. Today my dear friend Julie taught us a card masking technique that I thought was loads of fun. Here is the card we made:

As she is a Stampin' Up demonstrator, we used Stampin' Up Inks and stamps. She then challenged us to use this technique for our card swap next month. I only have one large background stamp so I decided to try something a little different. Here is my first test run:

For this card we used the center of the template from card above to mask the middle of the card. I used the following Close to My Heart products:

Stamps: Sparkle & Shine Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go Stamp Set, Cricut Artbooking Collection Take Note Stamp Set, Cricut Art Philosphy Celebration Stamp Set

Exclusive Inks: Lagoon, Sunset, Gypsy, Ruby

I did not get to make any cards for this month's swap but I had my dear friend Erin make this card just for me:
And our uber talented friend Jean made this card:
I am so grateful to be surrounded by such wonderful family and friends who are supportive always. I know I would return the favor in a heartbeat. Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful night. Until next time......

2 comments:

Comments will appear after approval.