Followers

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Joy to the World....

Good day my friends....

I took a couple of days hiatus to get acclimated to being back home and to work. I had to wait to share my current project as it was a early birthday gift for my bestest friend Laurie. We have been friends since H.S. (1983) and she appreciates when I make her hand made presents. The holidays were rough for both of us and I wanted to bring a little JOY to her winter days. Thus, I made her this winter Joy banner....


The banners are canvas and the papers were all Stampin' Up. I figured that she can hang it in her office at work. I added Stickles to make stamped letters to make them stand out.

I will try to post frequently but this is a difficult time for our family. Family is always first for me so I promise to post as much as possible. All good thoughts are definitely welcome. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.