Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

This is way overdue....

Greetings all from the frozen Tundra (AKA New Jersey)! I decided to do a video now that I am back from an extended visit with my parents. We enjoyed the visit as this will be the last Christmas we have with Dad. I came home to some happy mail and hubby (aka Principe Films) broke out the camera for me (even though he has a raging cold). Here are all the goodies that I ordered (for now):


You can see these items and more over at my website suenj.ctmh.com. And remember that the new Idea Book will be available online February 1st. If you place an order on my website now through Jan 31st, I will send a paper catalog so you can see it before anyone else. I cannot wait to start using all the new products. Also remember that if you place a qualifying order of $35 or more, you can get the Cloud Nine Cardmaking kit (seen HERE) and then you qualify for the January Stamp of the Month for only $5 (retail value $17.95). Join my EZ Online Gathering where, when you place your order,  you can qualify to be the Mystery Hostess of the Month. The more orders the higher the rewards. So bring your friends over to my Website and get in on the fun. 

I look forward to seeing one of my followers and/or FB friends being the Mystery Hostess of the Month. Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. YUMMY!!! Now I NEED a part 2 where you SHOW us what the inside of that smash book looks like...what the stamps look like etc etc! TEASE! lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.