Followers

Monday, January 13, 2014

Pssssssstttttt...........

Good day all:

I had to let you in on a little secret. Lookie here:


The NEW 2014 Spring/Summer 
Idea Book is coming soon. 

I had a chance to go through it already and I have to say that I want it ALL. There are SO MANY amazing new products in it and I want you to join in the fun. The new Idea Book goes live FEBRUARY 1, 2014 BUT

You can get yours EARLY and FREE:

- Place an order of $40 or more on my website (suenj.ctmh.com) and I'll send you one FREE! 


You will have paper catalog in hand to see all the papercrafting goodness there is in it. And remember, if you order before January 31st, you can get the SPECIAL Cloud Nine Cardmaking kit for only $15 (reg. $46). If you do that, you also qualify for the January Stamp of the Month for ONLY $5 (that is 70% off retail). What a bargain!! If you order be a part of my EZ Invite Online Gathering and qualify to be the MYSTERY HOSTESS for January. The more orders, the more free and discounted products you can earn. So bring your friends to the party. I am looking forward to meeting your papercrafting needs with quality products. Please let me know if you have any questions by sending me a message HERE. Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.