Followers

Sunday, January 19, 2014

A very Successful Crop

Good day all!

I am going to apologize in advance as these pics are less than stellar. It has been kind of a rough two days. Got home from an all day crop and got some bad news. I did have a successful day though cropping with my friends Julie and Sharon. Got to catch up with other friends too (Hi Nellie and Micki). Here are the layouts that I got done:








As things come to a close for my Dad, I realize how important it is to make good  memories with your loved ones and preserve those memories. Do you have LOTS of pictures on your camera or computer and want a way to share them. Well, join my NEW Online Hostess Club and make sure those memories are not lost FOREVER. For as little as $25 a month (with 6 members) you can earn free products during your hostess month. You can gather 6 friends or I can add you to a group. Not a traditional scrapbooker, no problem with the new Close to My Heart Picture my Life Scrapbooking program. Easy peasy for sure. Come and give yourself a gift that can be enjoyed by others. Contact me with any questions HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.