Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Guest Designer Day: Lynne of Her Craftiness

I am just the luckiest gal alive to have such wonderful friends that I have met IRL (in real life) and cyber friends. Today's Guest Designer is one of my dearest cyber friends that I cannot wait to meet IRL. How I wish that I could meet all of you and maybe one day that can be a reality (I used to organize get togethers for cross stitchers at Spirit of Cross Stitch in Lancaster, PA). Today's designer is the talented Miss Lynne of Her Craftiness. Here we go.....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
I'm sew lucky that I get to be a Guest Designer this week for sew many of my friends!!! Today, I'm the Guest Designer for my beautiful friend Susan. Please be sure to stop by and give her some bloggie love and take a few minutes to check out her incredible designs!!!!


For my project today I am using My Memory Suite and pictures of my lovely niece, Kristin using her Homecoming Pictures. Kristin is a Senior this year! Kristin always had a picture taken with my parents with her dances but unfortunately my parents passed this year. Kristin stood in front of my parent's wedding pictures which is the 2nd picture in my album. Wait until you see more pictures of the album as I work on it with her Senior Pictures!!!! Just beautiful is all I have to say!!!!



I'm only a novice here using the program and hopefully you will enjoy my project for today!!! Thank you Susan for giving me this opportunity and helping me with My Memory Suite!!

God Bless
Hugs and Love
Lynne
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - 
Thanks to Lynne for being my Guest Designer for me today. Please stop by her blog to show her some love. Until next time....