Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Guest Designer: Happy Birth Month Scrappin Sista

Happy Thursday all and welcome to my Guest Designer spot for Christel (AKA Scrappin Sista). Happy Birth Month Christel and may this day and every day find you blessed beyond measure. I met Christel through a monthly Faith Blog Hop and am so grateful for this opportunity. Now for Miss Christel's birthday, I could not make just any card. I had to make THE card (which I will be sending to her for her birthday). I've made a Z fold card but never a double Z fold card. I just love this card I saw in cyberspace and decided to give it a try. Here are some pics:
I had the purple floral paper in my stash and everything else is leftovers from other projects. The bling is from Recollections adhesive gems on a roll I used for my birthday blog hop explosion box. The Happy Birthday sentiment came from Creative Memories. Happy Birthday Christel and thanks for having me. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.