Followers

Monday, July 14, 2014

Artfully Sent.... just for you

Greetings all!

It is Monday and I want to share news about the new EXCLUSIVE Cricut Collection that is being released in the NEW Annual Idea Book. Your Cricut is going to sing with happiness with this new Collection from Close to My Heart. Here is a sample of a card that you can make with it:

This Collection includes 3 coordinating stamp sets and special features like 50 Pop Up cards, 100 icons, shapes and phrases and White Daisy 12 x 12 Cardstock and so much more! You certainly will not be disappointed. Here is a picture of the bundle.
Imagine all the beautiful items you will be able to make! Now Close to My Heart knows that you will be anxious to have this one for yourself, so they are allowing us to compile a waiting list so you can get it as soon as it is available (Provocraft is stating it will debut in the month of August - more details to follow). To be added to the waiting list, you can email me HERE. When your order is processed in the month of August you will qualify for:

- An A size stamp set for FREE (you will email me your choice from the NEW Annual Idea Book and it will be sent to you separately). 

- You will qualify for the Stamp of the Month for only $5 (retail $17.95). 

So don't delay, contact me today.

Also, do not forget to check the Retiring Items and While Supplies Last sections of my website to get the products you want before they move onto greener pastures. If you have any questions, you can always drop me an email. I am happy to help with your crafting needs. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.