Followers

Monday, April 7, 2014

Just Fluttering By to Say...

I hope you are having a wonderful day! I broke out a new (to me) stamp set called A Tree from Close to My Heart. I love the quality of these stamps and I think they are the BEST value for your buck (and you all know I won't endorse anything I do not like or use). There are some stamps I will stamp first and color later (usually while watching TV) and this was one of them. The assembly was so quick as I took 4 rectangles of paper from my leftovers if my Ariana Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go kit. You will not believe how much you will have left to make cards or an alternate layout or two. Here is my card:
The strip in the middle is called a zip strip. It is at the bottom of the 12 x 12 Duos paper and you can incorporate it into your layout or cards. The birds are from the Lots of Love stamp set. The heart I drew in with my Stella Wink Gel pen as I thought the two birds were looking like lovebirds. The tree was colored with my blender pen and my Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads. This card was put together in 2 mins and 11 seconds as the pieces were all cut. What could be easier? Thanks for fluttering by and I look forward to seeing you soon. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.