Followers

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Guest Designer Day over at Crafty Card Gallery

Happy Day all:

Today I get to share my flower card over at Crafty Card Gallery. Each month we are given a theme and this month is Spring Flowers. I decided to combine my two favorite companies (Stampin' Up and Close to My Heart) to make this card. Here it is:


This card actually took no time at all (just about 10 mins) because I stamped the image 3 times, cut and colored and glued it all down. I used leftover paper from my Ariana Workshop on the Go . The stamp on the cover is from Stampin' Up and the sentiment om the inside is from the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Collection. Of course my Close to My Heart Exclusive Inks! did the trick. I think this is one of my favorites from Close to My Heart. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.