Followers

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Aren't they sweet?????

Happy Monday all!

I participated in several challenges over at the Scrapbook Blessings Club Facebook page this weekend. I wish I could have more weekends like that as it definitely revitalizes me. We did a Scraplift Challenge where we have a layout for inspiration and then make it our own. I have been saving this picture as it is my favorite of my grandchildren. Here is my layout:
Do you recognize the papers? Well they are from the Arianna Scrapbook Workshop on the Go. The two plain pink papers were from the scraps so not sure where they are from. I sued some embellishments from My Minds Eye and Dear Lizzy. And there is that zip strip I posted about before. I used my Sharpie Extra Fine Point Paint Pen for the journal tag. I am super excited that Michael's is now carrying these!!!!! I am hoping that next weekend brings some more creative goodness. For now, it is off to get ready for the day. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.