Followers

Monday, February 27, 2012

Love to Create Design Team Post 4

Howdy all and welcome to my design team project for the Love to Create Design Team. The AMAZING Sponsor this week is http://robynsfetish.com/shop/

The theme of the challenge was Stitching: Faux or Real. Well I decided to do both (and poked myself with the needle). Here is my card:
I used my Creative Memories Flowers & Swirls doodling template to do the swirls with my gold metallic pen. I used the same pen to color the gold and this lucky little fellow's clothes. I colored this digi stamp with my Stampin' Up markers. The doily was something I received in a swap. I had so much fun with this card. I hope you like it too! 

Well, I hope that you will stop by the Love to Create Challenge Blog to see what my fellow design team members have made. Why not enter yourself?

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Great card Love the image he is too darn cute!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Love the image he is too darn cute!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.