Followers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Faith Verse Guest Designer

Greetings all. Peace be with you. Today I have the privilege to be guest designer for PurpleFuntastick Creations. The verse that I picked has spoken to me in the past two months. It is:


"You, Lord, are my lamp; the Lord turns my darkness into light." ~Samuel 2:29~


I have to be honest, I could not decide which version of my page that I liked better. I put it to a vote and got various opinions; thus I am posting both versions. Here the are:


The reason this verse is so near to me is that for two months it feels like I am looking through a pinhole to see the little bit of light on the other side. Our family has experienced so much drama lately and it has been quite a lot to take. We have since had one deliverance and we keep praying for another. So, even in the darkness, the Lord has been my light. That is why I felt that the second layout was so appropriate. 


I pray that your day is blessed beyond measure. Should you feel that you are in a dark place, know that the Lord is there for you even if no one else is. You all are in my prayers. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.