Followers

Monday, March 23, 2015

Brush it off....

using the Brushed Paper Pack that is. I had intended on using this paper pack for a project with the Designed Decor Flip Stand Album (Z1896). Instead I decided to make cards with it. My first set was 3" x 3" note cards to tuck into gift bags. Here they are:


 
All the card bases are made with cardstock from the Brushed Paper Packet (Pixie, White Daisy, Juniper and Canary) and the Brushed Assortment is just perfect! The stamped framed of the 2nd and 3rd card were stamped on scrap pieces of Saddle Cardstock. I used the March Stamp of the Month and Cocoa Exclusive Ink Pad.
You would not believe how quick these went together. The Stamp of the Month is versatile as it can be used for cards or scrapbooking (they are perfect for mini albums as well). And it can be yours for $5 with a qualifying purchase. There are 14 stamps n this set and you don't want to miss it.

To make these cards (or ones that come from your own creativity), you can stop my my personal website and click shop. There are so many wonderful products and ideas and that's no blarney. Feel free to contact me here with any questions. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.