Followers

Monday, February 23, 2015

Just monkeying around.....

Good day all!

Have you ever had a card idea bounce around your head for several days and you just have to make it? Well that is what had been happening while I was looking at the February Stamp of the Month. The branches (stamped in Olive and Pear) made me think of the jungle which made me think of monkeys. Since I do not have a monkey stamp, I went to my Cricut Create a Critter Cartridge. The sentiments were stamped with Ponderosa Pine. Here is the first card I made:

I decided not to stop there. I thought of Donkey Kong (one of my favorite video games from my youth) and I came up with this one:

I think this would be the greatest kid card. Now if you do not know about the Stamps of the Month, they are available only for the current month and can be yours for $5 with an eligible purchase of $50+. I always get them and find I use them frequently. 

Now don't forget that there is the Album special (buy 1, get a second at half off) and that there will be a mystery hostess this month for my Online Gathering. When the gathering reaches $150, a randomly selected Hostess will be picked from those who placed orders. I hope that you will join us and bring a friend. Well, it is time for me to go. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.