Followers

Friday, September 30, 2011

Jen's Digi Stamps Freebie Friday: Birds

Welcome all to another project for Jen's Digi Stamps. It is Freebie Friday and I had a ball with project. As soon as I saw this little birdie, I knew what color he was going to be. I decided to learn a new card type for this project. This is a side step card and I found the tutorial at Splitcoast Stampers. To welcome Fall, I made this card:
I used some felt pumpkins, leaves and Fall sentiment from my friend Erin and used blue glass glitter from Stampin' Up. The grass was cut from Plantin Schoolbook at 1 1/4" and 1 1/2". Notice the two pumpkins in the back? They are scared they are going to get picked. I hope you enjoyed my project and that you will go and see what the other team members made as well right HERE. Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. So fun~ Great design and fun pumpkin faces!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.