Followers

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Operation Write Home - First Meeting Dec. 6, 2014

Greetings all! 

I just had to share what a success this first meeting was. There were 4 new card makers and 1 veteran (not including me) and they managed to make 39 cards! It was wonderful to see the creativity that just blossomed that day. I had two card samples and then they went to town designing their own cards. I will be making one more card to round it to 40 (I love even numbers). Here is the batch we made:
And here are some of the wonderful participants:

Remember that you have until the 20th of this month to get cards to me to be in the running for the $10 gift card for our online friends. The next date will be Sunday, January 25th from 1:00pm-4:00pm. The theme set for the month is Easter but we will also be making cards using the General themes on the Operation Write Home site. The deadline for online peeps to send cards to me is February 15th to be in the running for a $10 gift card (same as last month). I hope you will join this worthwhile effort. Off I go as it is really late here. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.