Followers

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Close to My Heart Base & Bling Necklace-Voila!

Happy Sunday All!

I recently got to spend time with my friend Ellen and she showed me the new Base & Bling Necklaces. To commemorate my trip to Paris many years ago, I chose to use the Base and Bling Square Pendant in Antiqued Silver finish with the Eiffel Tower from the Storyteller Style SheetStoryteller Charms and Free Thinker Charms. Here is the result:

The other style sheets available are: Dreamer, Queen Style and Free Thinker. I plan on making myself a charm bracelet to match as well. Other Base and Bling items include: Headband, Rings, Hair Clips, Bracelet Cuff and Necklace. Imagine the possibilities!!! 

Here are some videos direct from Close to My Heart to spark your Creativity:





You can hop over to my website HERE and you can order the supplies to make your own personalized items. You have loads to choose from. Have any questions? Send me an email here or leave a comment below with a way to contact you. Off I go to work on my newest Workshop on the Go to share with you tomorrow. Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.