Followers

Monday, November 5, 2012

New product (to me) and New Years

Greetings all!

It has been quite a do-nothing weekend. I needed to get caught up on some crafting and calls. I had one more New Year's card to make and wanted to make a card for my baby brother who is having surgery.    
Here is the results of the weekend's activities:


The New Year's card was made with my Cameo. I inked the edges of the champagne glass and added the bells as a wine charm. The Beatles card is made with C&D Visionary Inc stickers. I saw them and just knew I had to get them to make a card for him. It is all stamped and ready to go tomorrow. I have to start getting ready for an all day crop on Saturday. Thanks to my hubby for being so sweet (I love you honey).

Remember that the new LIMITED EDITION Nov/Dec Creative Memories catalogs are available via email and once these products are gone they are gone. One of these is the newest EXCLUSIVE Cricut Cartridge, Holiday Frames and Tags. This cartridge can be used ALL YEAR ROUND. I hope you will stop by and check out my site HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.