Followers

Monday, March 5, 2012

Love to Create Design Team Post 5

'Ello All:


Here is my second post for today. It is for the Love to Create Design Team and the theme was Monochromatic. The sponsor for this week's challenge is 



This comfy chair just looked so appealing to me and I decided that it needed to be blue. 




I wanted to add a little umph to the stamp so I decided to add ruffled ribbon and used mulberry paper to make a pillow. All that is missing is my cuppa tea and a good book. I hope that you will stop by the Love to Create Challenge blog to see what the other uber talented team members have made. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Hello just found your blog and not sure if this is a stupid comment? but should there be an image posted?

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.