Followers

Friday, June 3, 2011

Spongin around......


I had planned out my 5 card swap fronts for our monthly group. Of course, as the phrase goes, "the best laid plans of mice and men...". Well, I had to improvise a little. I decided to sponge the card base and the attach my creation. Here is what I came up with..
..


I also received on of my blog hop prizes from Jill of The Scrapaholic. Look at her card she made! I cannot wait to play with these items...
And lastly, I have a wonderful hubby who took me shopping because they had an AWESOME sale. Here is what I got for next to nothing...
I have a few more ideas in the works as well. I scored cards at Michael's for $1 a pack. Stay tuned for more fun. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog, I really enjoy your projects as well and am a new follower also...will be checking back often!

    http://manicexpressionsdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.