Followers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Sunday School Inspiration!

Tomorrow is my day to teach Sunday school. I was unable to become a regular teacher (not due to lack of effort on my part) but I am very happy to teach the preschool class at our Church. I love the innocence of the age as they are like little sponges! Well, I was trying to decide what craft to do with them and since it will be International Day, I thought of love. Loving one another in fact. The "tag" was cut from the Pazzles using their shapes resized to 3" and the ends rounded and the cross was cut an 1.5". I was able to cut out a whole 12 x 12 sheet with a simple copy and paste. So here is what I came up with:


I used this as a sample as I really did not love the lettering . We use Veggietales for the younguns' so "Are You My Neighbor?" is the choice of the day. Well, all the hearts I punched out gave me a simple card idea. This, literally took me less than 5 mins to put together. The only thing I would change is the lettering. I would use small letter stamps, small letter stickers or cut out letters on the Cricut or Pazzles. 


I think I will have to make a video soon showing how quick and easy it is. I will have a new adventure now. To learn to us my Gypsy! :) Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.